Are you thinking about purchasing a rental property or looking for a successful flip?
In this week's podcast, Jim talks with Shera Gregory of Plan To Profit Real Estate about the key core concepts of where and how to start investing in real estate. This podcast is perfect for those who are just starting out or those who have been stumbling through their first few rentals or flips.
In this podcast, you'll discover:
- How Shera got her start as a rental property owner (while working full time as a Chemical Engineer)
- Why you should be intentional about your processes and plans
- How to analyze a rental deal
- The top questions you should should be asking prospective lenders (your first question shouldn't be about interest rates)
- The key to flipping success: run your #'s before you purchase and account for all costs involved.
- The importance of Networking & Relationships and how it can help lead you to success
Follow on Jim on:
Facebook: Real Estate Investor Success
Join Jim at Deal Maker 2020 Live February 6 - 8, 2020 in Richmond, VA