Looking for focus, inspiration and motivation? You will really enjoy this podcast on commitment, determination and making real estate work to carve out the life you want.
In this week's Investor Success Podcast, with special guest, Connor Steinbrook, we talk about his journey from being a 9 year Professional Poker Player..... to hitting rock bottom working for minimum wage at the local sporting goods store.....to the month he made $100k wholesaling real estate.
"Investing will work for anyone who is willing to work hard at investing" Connor Steinbrook
- How "Black Friday" April 15, 2011 ended his 9-year run as a Professional Poker Player and what Connor did next.
- How Connor paid for his first real estate course when he was flat broke :)
- The next mistake he made was spending every last dollar ($25,000) on a high end coaching program that was equivalent to a 2 week YouTube education
- Connor's first mobile home deal that did not include the actual mobile home :)
- How he hit rock bottom, was close to bankrupt, struggling to make credit card payments...
- Instead of taking the easy way out Connor was determined to fight through his challenges
- How he took a minimum wage holiday job and finally hitting the low point cleaning up air-soft ammo off the floor at the local sporting good store
- How Connor committed to working 1,000 straight days to catapult himself ahead in life
- Within one year after working at the sporting goods store, Connor closed on $100k in profits wholesaling real estate
- How he continues to invest heavily in marketing, built a 4,000 person buyer's list and why he loves doing JV wholesale deals
- How Connor leverages relationships and masterminds to take his investing business to the next level
- Technology multipliers, automation and using Virtual Assistants
Ready to take your investing to the next level?
Join your podcast host, Jim Ingersoll, in the Investor Success Mastermind group at www.investorsuccessmastermind.com