Finding Your Path Out Of Debt And Into Freedom
In this week's Investor Success Podcast show, with special guest, Nicole Bryan, we discuss finding the path out of debt by focusing on cash flow from real estate assets.
- Following your passion rather than just money
- How one book from Suze Orman inspired her to work on her plan to get out of debt (including student loans)
- Nicole's specific plan to get rid of college debt in 3 years and then buy her first house at 24
- The way Nicole avoids having to pay her own mortgages on real estate
- Why it is so important to not allow fear to cause you to miss opportunities
- The importance of intense cash flow focus along with actual cash on cash returns - Nicole's investment criteria includes paying $100k for a house that will rent for about $1600 - $2,000/month
- How to create a real-life university on wheels while you are driving
- Nicole's podcast subscriptions include: Tim Ferris, Epic Real Estate, Joe Fairless, James Altucher
- Books Nicole recently read and recommends:Straightline Leadership and Smarter, Faster, Better
Ready to take your investing to the next level?
Join your podcast host, Jim Ingersoll, in the Investor Success Mastermind at investorsuccessmastermind.com