In this week's Investor Success Podcast, with special guest, Max Keller, we talk about the journey from being a math teacher to full-time real estate investor, house flipper, wholesaler and landlord.
- Building the foundation to being an entrepreneur with Dave Ramsey's "Complete Guide To Money: The Handbook of Financial Peace University:
- Why doing "Nothing" is no longer an option
- How the BiggerPockets podcast helped shape his initial direction
- How a Craigslist post lead to his 1st wholesale deal, resulting in a $16,000 pay day
- How "E-Myth Mastery" by Michael E. Gerber taught Max to work on his business rather than in his business on a daily basis
- Details on his 1st "Max Flip" including finding the deal on Craigslist for $100k then renovating and flipping it with multiple offers at $175k
- The value of a great Realtor
- How to create a process to market with 10,000 Flyers
Ready to take your investing to the next level?
Join your podcast host, Jim Ingersoll, in the Investor Success Mastermind