In this week's Investor Success Podcast, with special guest, Mark Jackson, we talk about real estate values: how to add value and invest in the right houses.
- Valuation first approach including as-is value and after repair value
- What caused values to drop when the last bubble burst
- Market updates including San Fransisco, Chatanooga, and others
- Why trends in schools systems, employment and bursts of gentrification impact house values
- How adding a bathroom is the number value add for most homes
- Kitchen finishes, paint color trends that help sell houses
- How to avoid mistakes when buying houses
Ready to take your investing to the next level?
Join your podcast host, Jim Ingersoll, at InvestorSuccessMastermind.com