In this week's Investor Success Podcast episode, your host Jim Ingersoll talks about Self-directed IRAs with his special guest, Clay Malcolm.
- How to invest with 2 pots of gold
- What is a self-directed IRA and why it matters
- Is having an LLC (and checkbook) for your IRA a must or a choice?
- Clay reveals what he would tell his former self at the age of 25
- What types of investments can be made in self-directed IRAs?
- Private lending can be a great strategy for boosting returns
- Jim and Clay reveal the worst self-directed IRA advice they have heard
- Why you need to get started with an Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Legacy building in your self directed IRA
- How your IRA can buy a beach front property, rent it out until retirement, then distribute it when you retire for you to enjoy
Ready to take your investing to the next level?
Join your podcast host, Jim Ingersoll, in the Investor Success Mastermind