In this week's Real Estate Success podcast, your host, Jim Ingersoll talks to Zack Broaddus about creating lifetime income streams from real estate assets.
- What it's like to jump right into the real estate game right out of college
- Zack's first big deal... how he almost lost it.... and how his persistence paid off
- Establishing processes for your business
- Why it's important to get testimonial videos from your sellers
- How having a Virtual Assistant (VA) can help
- Continuing to learn by reading
- The benefits of self-employment
- Wholesaling properties
- Zack's tips for those just getting started:
- Read books
- Get around the right people (networking)
- Be around the 5 best people.... find the equivalent of your 5 best friends in business
Ready To Live Your Own Success Story?
Join your podcast host, Jim Ingersoll, at BigMoneyInvestor.com