Are you set up to make the 2nd half of 2020 better than the 1st half? This is the podcast you need to help you better understand how to position yourself for success. Jim Ingersoll talks about one of his favorite topics “Lease Options” with Jim Aydelotte who specializes in Lease Options in rural Michigan. This podcast covers all the angles of Lease Options. Learn about what they are and how to make them work for you, wherever you live!
Some of the highlights of this podcast:
- Understanding Options – can you really control houses and assets without actually owning them?
- Getting rid of the misconception that people have to have a lot of money to be able to invest
- Why right now is the time to get involved in real estate investing
- Entering into a “Lease Purchase Agreement”: What happens at the front end of a deal. Having a contract with a seller that allows you some equity in the property
- The benefits of having a lease option
- Why a rent credit can be better than the equity you’d have from ownership
- Protect yourself! Using the Memorandum of Option, a notarized/recorded document and how it protects you
- Marketing for lease options: finding the best sellers
- Connect with Jim Aydelotte: LeaseOptionCoach.com
Follow Jim ingersoll: