In this podcast, Jim talks to Clay Malcolm of Advanta IRA about investing in real estate with your IRA. This is not just great podcast for real estate investors…. This is also very valuable learning opportunity for those of you who have a 401k with a company you are no longer with.
- Two things he likes about Advanta IRA: customer service and speed of transactions
- What the typical, first investment with a self-directed IRA looks like
- The scenario of a private money loan
- What about the “gap” between deals?
- Some of the things you can do with a self-directed IRA
- What you can do if you are no longer with the company where you had your 401k
- How to move your 401k money to Advanta. It’s easy at advantaira.com
- How long can it take to move your 401k to an IRA
- You’ve found a great real estate opportunity. What’s next? Using your money to make an offer
- What does Clay mean when he says to “think of your IRA as a remote-control version of yourself as an investor”
- How to collect rent on an IRA invested property
Advanta IRA: 470.695.0620
Questions about self-directed IRAs? Contact Clay at email@example.com
Follow on Jim on: