Negotiating Real Estate Deals with Chris Voss
Enjoy this week's episode with special guest, CEO, Author and Negotiation Expert, Chris Voss, as we talk about negotiating real estate deals using the same methods the FBI uses negotiating with international kidnappers and terrorists.
In this week's Investor Success Podcast we discuss negotiating in detail:
- The importance of using 3-4 open ended questions you can ask sellers, below are some examples:
"How am I suppose to do that?"
"What is causing you to sell your house?"
"Why would you want to sell your house now?"
- What Mirroring is and why it works so well to capture additional information from your seller
- The importance of projecting cool, calm demeanor using the late night FM DJ voice
- How to bend reality with the fear of loss
- Stealth negotiating tips with key questions such as:
"How much does it cost each day to own this property"
"What is going to happen if you don't sell this house?"
- The importance of getting a seller to be the first to name the price, what to do when they refuse and how to use Anchors and Ranges when negotiating with key questions like:
"You seem to have a range in mind..."
- The importance of pausing