Paul White is a Richmond, VA native and an orthodontist that found his way into passive investing in real estate. This podcast is a great example of how hard work can pay off and that sometimes getting from point A to point B isn’t always a straight line.
In this podcast, you’ll hear about:
- How Paul found his way to dental school, the military then back to orthodontic school.
- Wealth building takes time and patience… you have to be willing to spend the time working hard to reach financial freedom
- Staying focused can pay off!
- Why “Due Diligence” is important
- Which types of investments are the most passive (with the most returns on your investment)
- Short-term vs long-term private lending
- Why it’s important to stay organized
- What led Paul and his son develop a software (RealNumberz) to keep track of multiple investments
- How RealNumberz can help you organize, track and manage your real estate investments
Check out the easy way to track your passive investments with RealNumberz
Follow on Jim on: