Taking Investing From Hobby To Business
Enjoy this week's episode with special guest, Tom Olson, as we talk about scaling your investing business.
In this week's Investor Success Podcast we discuss:
- Linear Vs. Circular Businesses, using Apple as an example
- Conduit Vs. Bucket core focus
- What a turnkey rental business looks like i.e. "Tom Flips" for passive investors
- What making several hundred offers per day looks like & the importance of failing
- 3 "Must" have's for business (1. Sales/Marketing 2. Operations 3. Finance)
- The importance of Masterminding to grow your business for growing network, encouragement and opportunities
- How to create momentum in your business
Ready to take your investing to the next level?
Join your podcast host, Jim Ingersoll, for 3 days of investor training and networking at Investor Training Summit - Sept 16 - 18, 2016 in Tampa