Jim talks to Connor Steinbrook about the power of internet and video marketing. This is an info packed podcast that will leave you motivated and wanting more information (check out the links at the bottom of the post!)
- How Connor got into internet/video marketing; specifically, YouTube marketing
- The power of YouTube and the growth of Connor’s Investor Army Channel
- How YouTube can help the optimization of your websites
- Videos can help with your credibility…. which can lead to profit
- The words you say, the way that you deliver the message and the non-verbal communication (body language)
- Who can benefit most from a YouTube Channel? EVERYONE!
- Why it’s worth your time to create YouTube videos.
- What kinds of videos should you be posting on your YouTube Channel?
- Different ways to build your channels: document your rise up, testimonials, more!
- How does the YouTube algorithm work? How to make the “Browse Feature” work for you.
- Before you release that video, how strong is the pre-content side of your video? Thumbnails, titles, tags, descriptions… these are important to the success of your video
- The “perfect cocktail” for timely video release: 3 x week, 48 hours apart, 10 – 12 minutes videos (hint: after that 10-minute mark, you can monetize your video with YouTube ads!)
- Why you should “pin” your 1st (YouTube rewards your engagements!)
- Good and bad comments… why Connor loves the haters!
Here is your chance to crack the code to real estate marketing using YouTube: Connor's YouTube Training Course For Real Estate Professionals
- This course includes over 100 short, step-by-step videos and breaks down everything from setting up your channel, channel art, best practices, video optimization strategies and more! This course covers every angle of using YouTube to market your videos.
Also, Connor has partnered with Mike Sherrard for a weekly mastermind that includes live calls: Social Strategy Mastermind This limited membership and value packed mastermind is just $67
Follow on Jim on: